Join Our Team
Do you enjoy photography? Want to meet new people? We are always looking for outgoing, friendly individuals to join our team of Holipic photographers.
If you have the following qualities, then we would be interested in hearing from you!
• Sound knowledge of the workings and operation of a Digital SLR camera
• Speak fluent English. Additional languages preferred
• A team player
• Great interpersonal skills
• Can adapt to new challenges in a fast-paced environment
• Prepared to be available six days a week for one year contract.
• Embrace our core values of Operational Excellence, Respect, Ethical Behavior, Superior Service and Empowerment
We hire for all levels of experience of photographers, videographers, photo lab managers and more.
Hotel photography is all about photographing guests and selling the memories of their hotels. The team is responsible for the entire in hotel photo business. From photography, to processing and printing and the sales of the finished photos and photo products, the HHI team does it all!
Typical hotel photography opportunity to take photos in a professional studio environment on formal nights, for family portraits, weddings, events, honeymoon, family, activities, beach, costume shoots and more.
As a hotel’s photographer, you must be prepared to work long hours and understand that on a busy hotel you will have little time off. On all hotels and in all positions you are required to be available six days a week and occasionally wear a costume. It is definitely not a 9-5 job!
Enjoy unique opportunities and incredible benefits with Holipic:
- Attend orientation to get familiar with the HHI team and job requirements.
- Earn tax-free, commission-based wages – a higher earning potential than salary-based positions.
- Learn new skills, like the latest innovations in digital photography.
- Work with a company that invests in their employees and promotes from within.
- Receive ongoing training during your contract.
- Build your portfolio with photographs from the four corners.
- Broaden your mind by working with a diverse team of people from different cultures.
Recruitment sessions are full-day group sessions of presentations, role-plays, group exercises and photo shoots. If you are selected to join the HHI team, further training is provided.
Below is a list of upcoming recruitment sessions. Apply online to be considered for a session near you. We are always looking for talented, enthusiastic photographers to join our team. If you don’t see a recruitment session in your area, that’s ok! Apply online and we will be in contact if there is an opening that fits your experience.
- Personal Success 88%
- Happy Work 90%
- Personal Training 95%
- New Experience 100%
- Friend Ship 95%
- Careers 80%
- Team Play 95%
Frequently Asked Questions
We know there is a lot to consider when deciding to work in Hotels. As you go through the application process, our recruiters and hiring partners will be glad to provide guidance and more relevant details to answer any additional questions about job.